Description: This is a great follow up workshop to Superfoods for Beauty (which I’m going to teach again in the Fall), however, NOT a prerequisite to take this one. Learn about all the foods in your kitchen that can be used to create natural beauty for your hair, skin and nails and makeover your beauty cabinet!
You can bet I will talk about all the uses of coconut oil, but there are SO many more foods to beautify!
You will learn:
- Recipes to make a face mask for oily, combination or dry skin.
- Top beauty skin superfoods and supplements: Create healthy glowing skin from the inside out.
- Recipe for a natural body scrub to create soft, supple skin.
- Recipes to make hair conditioner and hair deep conditioning treatment.
- The dangers lurking in many beauty products.
- And more recipes for beauty!
Location: 889 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario.
Getting there: TTC accessible: Get off at Rosedale subway station on the Yonge line and walk South. Or get off at Yonge & Bloor and walk North. Paid parking is available directly across from 889 Yonge on the west side of Yonge.
Phone: 416.925.7206 by credit card or in person at 889 Yonge
To learn more about Holistic Nutritionist Joy McCarthy, check out:
- About Section
- Joyous Health Youtube Channel
- Joyous Health on Twitter
- Joyous Health on Facebook
- Joyous Health on TV