Dear my joyous readers! I’m positively joyous to be bringing you this news: It’s official, my book JOYOUS HEALTH Eat & Live Well without Dieting has finally arrived and this is the cover! (This photo was taken at my parent’s farm while I was munching on turmeric popcorn, organic kernels of course). It’s available here in Canada and the U.S.A or go to your favourite bookstore.
There are over 150 recipes and lifestyle tips.
Most recipes are dairy-free, gluten-free and they are
My book is a fresh new approach to eating that will change the way you think about food and what you eat, and it offers a simple and practical path to creating a healthy lifestyle. Eat and live joyously and experience these amazing results — both inside and out — that include:
- “Joy’s recipes are simple and exceptionally delicious; you’ll forget you’re eating ‘healthy’—until you notice how good you feel.” – Gillian Deacon, bestselling author of There’s Lead in Your Lipstick
- “Joy brings happiness to everything she cooks. This book really demonstrates that you can have it all—fun, flavor, energy and well-being.” – Julie Daniluk, bestselling author of Meals That Heal Inflammation
- “A must-have guide to living a full, kind life for your body.” – Cheryl Hickey, Entertainment Tonight Canada host
- “She makes joyous eating fun, simple and easy to do.” – Christine Russell, co-founder of 889 Yoga and Wellness Spa
- “It’s impossible not to fall in love with Joy’s radiant energy and passion for a healthy lifestyle. Joyous Health is a must-have for anyone who wants to ditch the diet mentality and fall in love with real food.” – Angela Liddon, creator of the award-winning vegan blog Oh She Glows and author of the bestseller The Oh She Glows Cookbook
- “Joy’s fearless discussion of digestion is part of a comprehensive plan that is a sure way to health, the right way.” – Patricia Green and Carolyn Hemming, bestselling authors of Quinoa Revolution and Grain Power