A bowl of soup can be as lovely as a warm hug or bath, on a chilly day. But it’s not just for the cooler winter months! In fact, we’ve got some wonderful chilled soup recipes too, such as the cucumber avocado soup.
Soups are a wonderful quick comfort food after a long day of work. I suggest you make it ahead of time when you’ve got a free Sunday afternoon. A bowl of soup is perfect to whet your appetite or as a the main dish in your meal.
- CURRY CABBAGE CHICK PEA SOUP (NEW)
- CURRY QUINOA & LENTIL SOUP
- CUCUMBER AVOCADO SOUP
- ROASTED ROOT VEGGIE SOUP*
- SWEET POTATO PARSNIP SOUP*
- ROASTED PUMPKIN CUMIN SOUP*
- CAULIFLOWER HEMP SEED SOUP
- ROASTED CAULIFLOWER SWISS CHARD SOUP*
- ROASTED PARSNIP AND CAULIFLOWER SOUP*
- SWEET POTATO CARROT SOUP*
- MA MCCARTHY’S “CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL”*
- BUTTERNUT SQUASH-PEAR SOUP*
- BROCCOLI CAULIFLOWER SOUP*
This is a really great gluten-free bread to accompany your soup: