A six-week holistic nutrition & yoga program designed to help you create a healthier body and mind in a peaceful and beautiful space.
You will be empowered and inspired every class to improve your relationship with food and yourself. All levels welcome (yoga newbies – experienced yogis welcome).
***Fall 2014 Registration NOW OPEN***
- When: Six Wednesday nights in a row starting September 24, 2014 6:30-9:00pm
- Cost: $345 ($295 early bird special until 8/19/14)
- Where: The Ritz Carlton Hotel Yoga Studio
- BONUS: Weekly food journal reviews by a holistic nutritionist with feedback!
Plus, get a gift bag of Joy Approved
healthy goodies including:
- Joyous Natural Beauty Essential: Lovely Lavendar Deodarant
- Greens+ Whole Body Nutrition by Genuine Health
- Acropolis Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30 minute Life Coaching Session from Sound Coaching via Skype
- Tea from The Honest Leaf
By the end of 6 weeks you will…
- Learn how to eat mindfully and improve your eating habits
- Gain insight into how the food choices you make everyday impact your emotions, your mental health and your body
- Become aware of your body and gain confidence, strength and mobility with yoga
- Enjoy a good sweat and deep stretch while reducing anxiety and anxious eating
- Be inspired, motivated, feel confident that you have the knowledge to make healthier decisions
Nutrition & Yoga together will help you achieve a healthy body and a new relationship with food.
How It Works:
1 hour: Inspiring nutrition session with Holistic Nutritionist Joy McCarthy RNCP CNP
1.5 hours: Rejuvenating and detoxifying yoga session with Certified Yoga teacher Michelle Uy
Summary of EAT WELL FEEL WELL sessions:
You will be required to complete a weekly food journal to hand in. Each week we will take about 10 minutes at the beginning of class to review how you are doing.
1: Nutrition: Holistic Fundamentals | Yoga: The Breath
2: Nutrition: Digestive Health | Yoga: Yin Yoga
3. Nutrition: Foods and Emotional Health | Yoga: Hip Opening
4. Nutrition: Stress-busters | Yoga: Finding Balance
5. Nutrition: Superfoods | Yoga: Opening The Heart
6. Nutrition: Detoxification | Yoga: Detoxification
FUTURE CLASS DATES:
- January 2015 TBD
BIOS – YOUR TEACHERS: