A six-week holistic nutrition & yoga program designed to help you create a healthier body and mind in a peaceful and beautiful space.
You will be empowered and inspired every class to improve your relationship with food and yourself. All levels welcome (yoga newbies – experienced yogis welcome).
***Spring 2014 CLASSES ANNOUNCED***
- When: Six Tuesday evenings in a row starting April 15, 2014 6:30-9:00pm
- Cost: $
345- $295 Early Bird Special before 2/28/14
- Where: In the beautiful and serene yogagurl studio at The Ritz-Carlton, 181 Wellington Street West, 5th Floor, Toronto, Ontario.
- BONUS: Weekly food journal reviews by a holistic nutritionist with feedback!
Plus, get a gift bag of Joy Approved
healthy goodies including:
- Tonica Kombucha
- Giddy Yoyo Raw Chocolate Bar
- Greens+ Whole Body Nutrition by Genuine Health
- 30 minute Life Coaching Session from Sound Coaching via Skype
- Tea from SAHARA TEA
- Double Chocolate Brownie from Shockingly Healthy
By the end of 6 weeks you will…
- Learn how to eat mindfully and improve your eating habits
- Gain insight into how the food choices you make everyday impact your emotions, your mental health and your body
- Become aware of your body and gain confidence, strength and mobility with yoga
- Enjoy a good sweat and deep stretch while reducing anxiety and anxious eating
- Be inspired, motivated, feel confident that you have the knowledge to make healthier decisions
Nutrition & Yoga together will help you achieve a healthy body and a new relationship with food.
How It Works:
1 hour: Inspiring nutrition session with Holistic Nutritionist Joy McCarthy RNCP CNP
1.5 hours: Rejuvenating and detoxifying yoga session with Certified Yoga teacher Michelle Uy
Summary of EAT WELL FEEL WELL sessions:
You will be required to complete a weekly food journal to hand in. Each week we will take about 10 minutes at the beginning of class to review how you are doing.
1. Nutrition: Nutrition Fundamentals Mindfulness | Yoga: The Breath & Getting Grounded
2. Nutrition: Digestive Health | Yoga: Yin Yoga & Sitting with Sensation
3. Nutrition: Foods and emotional health – Nourish your soul | Yoga: Hip Openers & Practicing Letting Go
4. Nutrition: Live stress-free & sleep better | Yoga: Balance & Practicing with Effortless Effort
5. Nutrition: Whole Foods & Superfoods | Yoga: Backbends & Opening Your Heart
6. Nutrition: Detoxification | Yoga: Twists & Transformation
FUTURE CLASS DATES:
- October 1, 2013 – November 5, 2013
BIOS – YOUR TEACHERS: