A 4-week holistic nutrition & yoga detox program
Given the popularity of Eat Well Feel Well, we decided to create a follow-up course. This course covers detoxification of the body, mind and spirit.
By the end of 4 weeks you will have learned lifestyle habits to live as cleanly and peacefully as possible.
- When: 4 Tuesday evenings in a row starting November 6-27, 2012, 6:30-9:00pm
- Cost: Early bird price $200, when you sign up before October 6th, 2012. Regular price $225
- How to register: Email email@example.com for the registration forms. Space is limited, don’t delay!
- Where: In the beautiful and serene Yogagurl studio at The Ritz-Carlton, 181 Wellington Street West, 5th Floor, Toronto, Ontario
- BONUS: You get a Bag of Chia Goodness on your first day!
- (Intended for graduates of Eat Well Feel Well*)
Class One theme: Surrender.
- Joy: Detox the mind and dissolve negative thought patterns.
- Michelle: Yin yoga and focusing on the kidney and urinary bladder meridians. Intro to meditation.
Class Two theme: Renewal.
- Joy: Detox the body by detoxing your bathroom!
- Michelle: Yin yoga and focusing on the Liver and Gall Bladder meridians. Meditation and breathing exercise 1.
Class Three theme: Abundance and Gratitude.
- Joy: Freeing yourself from dairy, gluten and other common food sensitivities.
- Michelle: Yin yoga and focusing on the heart/small intestine and pericardium/triple warmer meridians. Meditation. and breathing exercise 2.
Class Four Theme: Transformation.
- Joy: Detox your life! All students will be given a detox lifestyle plan including recipes and meal ideas.
- Michelle: Yin yoga and focusing on the lung and large intestine meridians. Meditation.
*We recommend you take EWFW 6-wk course first because the teachings will be fundamental in your progress in EWFW 2. We will welcome new students on a case by case basis. Please speak to us first so we can help you determine if this class is right for you.
We look forward to meeting you!
Joy & Michelle
REGISTRATION: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “EWFW 2 Detox”