- Gain insight into the food and mood connection.
- Learn strategies to nix emotional eating and banish cravings for good.
- Top feel good foods.
- The best snacks to eat and what to avoid when the mid-afternoon and night cravings hit.
- Strategies to avoid late-night snacking or binging.
- Key vitamins and minerals to prevent cravings and energize you.
- Handouts of healthy comfort food recipes that don’t sabotage your wellness goals.
Location: 889 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario.
Getting there: TTC accessible: Get off at Rosedale subway station on the Yonge line and walk South. Or get off at Yonge & Bloor and walk North. Paid parking is available directly across from 889 Yonge on the west side of Yonge.
To learn more about Holistic Nutritionist Joy McCarthy, check out: