Joy McCarthy is a Holistic Nutritionist, corporate wellness speaker, nutrition expert for the Global TV Morning Show, author, Faculty Member at the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, co-creator of Eat Well Feel Well and nutrition coach globally.
The joy behind Joyous Health…
- Joy McCarthy is the Holistic Nutrition & Health Expert to Global TV’s The Morning Show .
- Nutrition Coaching: A health and nutrition coach to clients from around the entire world – from Australia, to Europe, Canada and the U.S.A.
- Corporate wellness speaker: Joy provides professional workshops and seminars to various corporations (both large and small) across Canada and the U.S.A on a variety of health topics from stress reduction, to detoxification, weight loss and green living.
- Joy writes articles for the Canadian Health Food Association.
- Eat Well Feel Well: Co-creator of Toronto’s first integrated nutrition and yoga program.
- Tonic Toronto magazine: Joy writes a monthly column restaurants she reviews across the Greater Toronto Area and a health column for Best Health magazine.
- Expert nutrition contributor to many publications in print and TV as seen on the press page.
- Watch Joy on YouTube.
- Joy McCarthy, is Certified Nutritionist (CNP, RNCP)* who graduated with honors, from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition where she is now a faculty member as a teacher.
Joy will help you fall in love with nourishing, healthy, beautiful food one morsel at a time.
Working with joyous health is complementary to any healthcare provider such as your family doctor, specialist or naturopathic doctor and can provide a solid foundation to achieve your health goals.
Joy has been there too…
Her journey to health began in her late teens when she suffered from hormonal imbalance, digestive problems and anxiety. In an effort to find the answer to balance her hormones, she went from one specialist to the next. The only solutions presented to her were medication after medication to alleviate the symptoms. After three years of this search for answers, she decided to stop looking for a cure and address the root cause of her hormonal imbalance.
This is where everything changed.
Through her education, visiting a Nutritionist and Naturopathic Doctor, changing her diet, addressing her lifestyle and taking nutritional supplements, she was able to completely balance her hormones and feel amazing again. The same is true for clients that joyous health has helped over the years – when the root cause is addressed and an all-encompassing approach is taken, the result is optimal health.
When you are empowered, inspired and educate yourself, this is when you can truly achieve all that you desire and feel incredible.
Joyous Health looks at the whole person and all the factors that affect your health. Please visit the CLIENT LOVE page to see how it has impacted our clients to date.
If you Eat Well and Live Well, you will be rewarded with wonderful health and BE WELL!