I love chocolate and I love it even more when it’s infused with orange, what about you?
But I don’t like how typical store-bought orange-infused chocolate is FULL of sugar and a whole list of additives. Since my classic chocolate avocado pudding was so gosh darn easy to make and satisfying, I whipped this quick for dessert up and infused real orange flavour into it.
I’m going to keep this post short and sweet, so I can get on with eating my pudding
Orange Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 1 ripe avocado, peel and seed removed
- 1/3 cup raw cacao (Use the best quality you can find)
- 2 tbsp real maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp orange extract (I used Simply Organic). If you don’t have any, just grate 1/2 tsp organic orange rind instead.
- Fresh juice squeezed from half an orange
- 1 tsp cacao nibs for garnish
Place all ingredients into a food processor or high power blend (excluding cacao nibs) and blend until nice and smooth. If you want a thinner consistency, add 2-3 tbsp of almond milk and blend some more. Sprinkle some raw cacao nibs on top! Serves 2 generously. EnJOY!